Free "Getting Out of Default" Online Course
November 29, 2012
Heather Jarvis, Student Loan Expert LLC, is offering a FREE interactive online course to teach borrowers currently in default (or facing default) on their student loans how to dig themselves out.
If you or someone you know are interested in joining us for one of her upcoming sessions, "Getting Out of Default," please follow the appropriate link below to register.
When you register you must to enter the code "borrower" at checkout and your $29.00 registration fee will be waived.
Student loan borrowers can stop collections, get out of default, and restore eligibility for student aid by making affordable payments.
During this interactive training you will learn:
• How to figure out which loans you have
• Consolidation as a way out of default
• Rehabilitation as a way out of default
• Income-Based Repayment, and
• Reinstating eligibility for federal student aid
*Please note that this session focuses on federal student loans only.
Unfortunately, there are fewer options for private student loans.
Tuesday, Dec. 11 (8 - 9 pm EST):
Wednesday, Jan. 9 (6-7 pm EST):
For more information please contact James Jarvis, Communication Director (email@example.com)
- Leslie Monahan, DCBA Executive Director
- 630-653-7779 | firstname.lastname@example.org