Leadership in the Post Truth World
Preregistration is closed - you can purchase tickets at the door
This is a fundraiser for the DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation, which provides legal representation to the indigent of DuPage County. You can support the cause in a variety or ways:
- Buy a ticket to the show! Tickets are $110 or $65 for New/Gov't Attorneys or DuPage Court Support Staff
- New Lawyer is anyone admitted in the last 5 years.
- Click Here to download a ticket order form if you wish to mail in your registration.
- Make an additional charitable contribution to Legal Aid
- Donate an item for the Auction, email email@example.com regarding your donation
- Sponsor part of the evening or place an ad in the Playbill, see a list of opportunities here.
- Purchase 50/50 Raffle Tickets, $10 each or 5 for $40 during registration process.
At 5:30 pm, mingle with your colleagues enjoying cocktails and heavy hors d' oeuvres in the McAninch Arts Center at the College of DuPage. Then take your assigned seats at 7:00 pm in the gorgeous theater for an hour and a half of laughs provided by your fellow attorney and legal professionals.
Door Prize will be open to every ticket purchaser. Each ticket purchased will be a chance to win a Chicago Cubs Nuveen Suite Level Experience which includes a pair of tickets in luxury sky box behind home plate, including a full complement of food and beverages included for both attendees. Option to observe batting practice on-field prior to the game available on certain dates.
• Game from the 2017 regular season
• Game Selection will be coordinated between winner and donor
• Based upon a limited list of games donor has available
THIS UNIQUE EXPERIENCE DONATED BY NEAR NORTH NATIONAL TITLE, COURTESY OF THOMAS PILAFAS
Silent Auction will be open from 5:30 - End of Intermission. Bid on baskets, packages and items donated by members and local businesses. At the end of the show you can check out and pay for any item(s) you won and retrieve them. A list of items to bid on will be available approximately 2 weeks before the show. If you have an item to donate, please contact Cindy Allston, firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-653-7779. You may view the silent auction items HERE.
Tickets: Seating has been set. Sorry you can no longer request your section or people who you want to sit with. Tickets purchased together will be seated together. During the purchase process you will be able to look at the COD Seating Chart and indicate in which area of the theater you would like to sit. If you are buying a block of tickets, we recommend emailing your list of attendees to Cindy Allston, email@example.com, with a completed Order Form to expedite your request. Seating is first paid, first served. All tickets will be handed out at the event.
50/50 Raffle: You may purchase your 50/50 Raffle tickets at checkout. Staff will complete your raffle tickets and have your stubs with your event tickets when they are handed out at check in. Winner need not be present to win. Prize amount will depend on the number of tickets sold. Tickets are $10 each or $40 for 5.