Narcolepsy The Musical: CLE Will Never be the Same
NOTE: Online registration has been closed. Tickets will be available to purchase at the door.
This is a fundraiser for the DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation, which provides legal representation to the indigent of DuPage County. You can support the cause in a variety or ways:
- Buy a ticket to the show! Tickets are $110 or $65 for New/Gov't Attorneys or DuPage Court Support Staff
- To print a registration form, click here.
- New Lawyer is anyone admitted in the last 5 years.
- Make an additional charitable contribution to Legal Aid
- Donate an item for the Auction, email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your donation
- Sponsor part of the evening or place an ad in the Playbill, see a list of opportunities here.
- Purchase 50/50 Raffle Tickets, $10 each or 5 for $40 during registration process.
At 5:30 pm, mingle with your colleagues enjoying cocktails and heavy hors d' oeuvres in the McAninch Arts Center at the College of DuPage. Then take your assigned seats at 7:00 pm in the gorgeous theater for an hour and a half of laughs provided by your fellow attorney and legal professionals.
Silent Auction will be open from 5:30 - End of Intermission. Bid on baskets, packages and items donated by members and local businesses. At the end of the show you can check out and pay for any item(s) you won and retrieve them. For a list of items that will be available to bid on, click here. If you have an item to donate, please contact Cindy Allston, email@example.com or 630-653-7779.
Judges' Circle (silent):
- Party Bus - 22 passenger mini bus for 6 hours - Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties, Sporting events, Weddings, Make any event special! donated by Michael Canulli of Masters Transportation, Inc
- Hamilton! - Two tickets to Hamilton for 11/11/2016 donated by DuPage County Bar Association
- DuPage Duffers' Delight - Enjoy an outing at TopGolf Naperville, the premier entertainment and event venue in DuPage County with fun point-scoring golf games for all skill levels, upscale bar food and drinks, music, tv, and more! This event package for up to 6 people. donated by TopGolf Naperville & Pfeiffer Law Offices, P.C.
- One week stay at Ft. Myers, Estero Island: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico, condo donated by Danielle & Don Provenzale
New this Year is a LIVE AUCTION which will begin immediately before the second half of the show. Three Special items will have you raising your hand to bid.
- Pig Roast for 150 guests on site includes the sides donated by Firewater BBQ 'n' Brew.
- Four tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks for Wednesday, March 16th. Tickets are Section 111, Row 17 - CENTER ICE! Donated by Kenneth R. Given from Krol, Bongiorno & Given, Ltd.
- One week stay at a vacation home in Siesta Key: 2 bedroom, 2 bath 5-6 occupant, heated pool, tennis courts, town home donated by Colleen McLaughlin
Tickets: During the purchase process you will be able to look at the COD Seating Chart and indicate in which area of the theater you would like to sit. If you are buying a block of tickets, we recommend emailing your list of attendees to Cindy Allston, firstname.lastname@example.org, to expedite your request. Seating is first paid, first served. All tickets will be handed out at the event.
50/50 Raffle: You may purchase your 50/50 Raffle tickets at checkout. Staff will complete your raffle tickets and have your stubs with your event tickets when they are handed out at check in. Winner need not be present to win. Prize amount will depend on the number of tickets sold. Tickets are $10 each or $40 for 5.