Estate Planning & Probate MCLE
Speakers: Cindy Hutchins & John Malm
Topic: Anatomy of a Disputed Documents Case
What Attendees will learn from this presentation:
1. Use of citations to discover assets when facing a petition for ademption, to challenge the validity of otherwise vaild instruments.
2. Choice of law issues - procedural and substantive
3. Cross examination of adverse witnesses (impeachment evidence) and use of handwriting experts
4. Burdens of proof at trial, and standards of review on appeal
5. Procedures to remove an executor
Click HERE for Handouts.
PowerPoint will not be distributed.
No Paper handouts provided
As a reminder only DCBA Members will receive MCLE Credit for this presentation.
Pizza, salad and beverages will be provided to those who register.