DuPage Bar Foundation Details » Donate Online
Established in 1997, the DuPage County Bar Foundation is the charitable [501(c)(3)] arm of the DuPage County Bar Association governed by a Board of Directors consisting of distinguished DCBA members.
The purpose of this educational and charitable corporation is:
- To foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of law;
- To improve and facilitate the administration of justice;
- To promote the study of the law;
- To acquire, preserve and exhibit rare books and documents, subjects of art and items of historical interest having legal significance; and
- To assist deserving members of the DuPage County Bar and their dependents who are ill, incapacitated or superannuated.
The DCBF fulfills this purpose by supporting our community with direct and monetary support through a variety of programs.