Our organization is able to continue its mission because of your support and generosity. By contributing to a campaign listed below, you'll help ensure that our work continues. Online donations are quick and easy using our secure credit card transactions. We welcome donations of all sizes and payment plans – whether it's a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or part of a matching gifts program.
DuPage County Bar Foundation
Established in 1997, the DuPage County Bar Foundation is the charitable [501(c)(3)] arm of the DuPage County Bar Association governed by a Board of Directors consisting of nineteen distinguished DCBA members.
The purpose of this educational and charitable corporation is:
- To foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of law;
- To improve and facilitate the administration of justice;To promote the study of the law;
- To acquire, preserve and exhibit rare books and documents, subjects of art and items of historical interest having legal significance; and
- To assist deserving members of the DuPage County Bar and their dependents who are ill, incapacitated or superannuated.
The DCBF fulfills this purpose by supporting our community with direct and monetary support through various programs.
The DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation is a 501(c) (3) organization and it oversees the activities of the DuPage Bar Legal Aid Service. The Foundation was incorporated as an Illinois not-for-profit corporation on October 10, 1975 for the following purposes:
- To assist natural persons and community organizations to secure legal protection against injustice and to obtain due process of law and the equal protection of the laws;
- To promote knowledge of the law and of legal process, rights and responsibilities among the poor and the public generally; and
- To study the use of law and legal process to combat poverty and living conditions among the poor and to provide counsel to natural persons and groups seeking these ends.
The General Fund is a great place to contribute to our organization.