Welcome to our list of selected Web sites for government agencies, legal research and resources, and bar associations. We are not endorsing these sites by listing them here, nor do we control or monitor their content -- visit and rely on them at your own risk.
Link to DuPage County Government with subsequent links to the 18th Judicial Circuit Court and other county government sites
Link to Cook County Government
Illinois State Government
Illinois Legal Resources
Bar Associations and Organizations
Law School Resources
- Information about court related ADR in Illinois
- Court ADR Resources
- Monthly Summaries of all Illinois Supreme, Appellate and 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- All U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Decisions
- Bankruptcy Court, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Basic Legal Citation (Blue Book)
- Guide to U.S. Supreme Court Research
- House of Representatives Law Library
- International Parental Child Abduction, U.S. Department of State, Consular Affairs Publication
- Law Bulletin
- Law Bulletin Jury Verdict
- Lawyer Search
- Lexisone.com - Case law, forms, statutory guidelines
- LexisONE Powerful legal search engine. Over 6,000 legal forms, the Legal Internet Guide, and legal Web sites.
- Library of Congress
- National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- National Law Review
- Illinois Business Portal
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois; Data that is available includes court calendars. local rules, jury schedules, press releases, etc.
- www.JurisPro.com -- Run by practicing attorneys, JurisPro www.JurisPro.com is a free, national directory of expert witnesses in over 4500 areas of expertise. At JurisPro, you can download the expert’s full CV, see and hear the expert, learn their background as an expert, read their articles, research their references, and contact the expert without having to go through any type of agency.
Sites for Locating Library Catalogs